AAP eBooks Notices
New! Neonatal Resuscitation Collection
Reader Apps Available!
AAP Point-of-Care Solutions
- Textbook of Global Child HealthEdited by Deepak M. Kamat, MD, PhD, FAAP and Philip R. Fischer, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2005
Developed by more than 40 leading global child health experts, this all-new, first-of-its-kind textbook is a comprehensive reference tool that combines travel medicine, practicing medicine in other countries; and review of diseases endemic in the tropics and resource-limited areas.
* This textbook begins by presenting foundational information to build understanding of disease, health, medicine, culture, law, and the environment.
* It provides information for health care practitioners on preparing families traveling with children. Finally, health and illness are discussed in tangible ways to guide the practice of pediatrics in resource-limited regions of the planet.
* This textbook can serve health care practitioners in conjunction with other AAP publications such as: Working in International Child Health, Atlas of Pediatrics in the Tropics and Resource-Limited SettingsDeepak M. KamatPhilip R. Fischer
- Textbook of Global Child Health, 2nd EdEdited by Deepak M. Kamat, MD,PhD,FAAP and Philip R. Fischer, MD,DTM&H,FAAPBook | Published in 2015Deepak M. KamatPhilip R. Fischer
- Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP), 7th EdBy American Academy of Pediatrics and American Heart AssociationEdited by Gary M. Weiner, MD,FAAP and Jeanette Zaichkin, RN,MN,NNP-BCBook | Published in 2016Gary M. WeinerJeanette Zaichkin
- Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 6th Edition (Spanish): 2010 American Academy of Pediatrics and American Heart Association Guidelines for Neonatal ResuscitationBy American Academy of Pediatrics and American Heart AssociationEdited by John Kattwinkel, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2011
The new 6th edition textbook and accompanying DVD will reflect the 2010 American Academy of Pediatrics and American Heart Association Guidelines for Neonatal Resuscitation.John Kattwinkel
- The Joys of PediatricsBy American Academy of PediatricsEdited by Mohsen Ziai, MD, Honrary FAAPBook | Published in 2004
Take a break from the stresses of your practice with this collection of anecdotes collected from pediatricians. Ranging from “kids say the darndest things” to the courageous statements of terminally ill children, the collection will make you laugh, cry, and remember why you chose a career in pediatrics.Mohsen Ziai