AAP eBooks Notices
New! Neonatal Resuscitation Collection
Reader Apps Available!
AAP Point-of-Care Solutions
- Raising Kids to Thrive: Balancing Love With Expectations and Protection With TrustBy Ginsburg Kenneth R., MD, MS Ed, FAAP, FSAHMBook | Published in 2015
Pediatrician Ken Ginsburg has been helping parents of adolescents for many years, and now his twin teenage daughters, Talia and Ilana, have joined him in researching and writing Raising Kids to Thrive:Balancing Love With Expectations and Protection With Trust.
Offering essential tips on fostering resilience in teens, this book helps parents understand how they can balance unconditional love and still set high expectations for their children; as well recognize when to set...Ginsburg Kenneth R.
- Raising Twins, 2nd ed.: Parenting Multiples From Pregnancy Through School YearsBy Shelly Vaziri Flais, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2014
In the second edition of this popular parenting book, Shelly Vaziri Flais, MD, FAAP helps readers prepare for their twins’ arrival, birth and infancy, and provides sage advice for raising them through toddlerhood and the school years.Shelly Vaziri Flais
- Raising Twins: From Pregnancy to Preschool: From Pregnancy to PreschoolBy Shelly Vaziri Flais, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2009
Sage advice from a pediatrician mom of twin boys! Offers tips and strategies for surviving (and enjoying!) the first few years of twins' lives.Shelly Vaziri Flais
- Reaching Teens Strength-Based Communication Strategies To Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent DevelopmentBy American Academy of PediatricsEdited by Kenneth R. Ginsburg, MD, MS Ed, FAAP, FSAHM and Sara B. Kinsman, MD, PhDBook | Published in 2014
This all-new multimedia resource combines text and video to show how recognizing, reinforcing, and building on inherent strengths can engage today’s teens.Kenneth R. GinsburgSara B. Kinsman
- Red Book, 30th Edition (2015): 2015 Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases, 30th EditionEdited by David W. Kimberlin, MD, FAAP, Michael T. Brady, MD, FAAP, Mary Ann Jackson, MD, FAAP and Sarah S. Long, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2015David W. KimberlinMichael T. BradyMary Ann JacksonSarah S. Long
- Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 2nd EditionBy AAP Committee on Infectious DiseasesEdited by Carol J. Baker, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2013
The new 2nd edition provides must-know information for diagnosing, evaluating, and treating more than 100 pediatric conditions.AAP Committee on Infectious DiseasesCarol J. Baker
- Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 3rd EdEdited by Carol J. Baker, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2016Carol J. Baker
- Red Book Informe 2015 del Comite sobre Enfermedades Infecciosas, 30.a edicionBy Mary Anne Jackson MD FAAPEdited by David W. Kimberlin, MD,FAAP, Sarah S. Long, MD,FAAP and Michael T. Brady, MD,FAAPBook | Published in 2015David W. KimberlinSarah S. LongMichael T. BradyMary Anne Jackson MD FAAP
- Red Book, 29th Edition (2012): Report of the Committee on Infectious DiseasesBy AAP Committee on Infectious DiseasesEdited by Larry K. Pickering, MD, FAAP, Carol J. Baker, MD, FAAP and David W. Kimberlin, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2012
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title and given a 5 Star Review!
“This is an essential reference for practicing pediatricians and pediatric ID specialists. The AAP COID has done an exceptional job of keeping it timely and updated, evidence-based, and comprehensive, while also rendering it accessible and engaging in format and style. As a single reference, it is unmatched in the field in terms of practical applicability and usefulness.” Doody’s Book Review
The authoritative guide to the latest pediatric infectious disease information
Developed by the AAP Committee on Infectious Diseases in conjunction with the CDC, the FDA, the Red Book continues the tradition of excellence with the latest findings and clinical recommendations on the manifestations, etiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of more than 200 childhood conditions.
Watch our Red Book video on YouTube http://youtu.be/Ih6kVivlVMo to learn about the latest updates.AAP Committee on Infectious DiseasesLarry K. PickeringCarol J. BakerDavid W. Kimberlin
- Red Book, 29th Edition (2012) - Spanish: Report of the Committee on Infectious DiseasesBy AAP Committee on Infectious DiseasesEdited by Larry K. Pickering, MD, FAAP, Carol J. Baker, MD, FAAP and David W. Kimberlin, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2013
The authoritative guide to the latest pediatric infectious disease informationLarry K. PickeringCarol J. BakerDavid W. Kimberlin