- Pediatric Nutrition, 7th Edition (Sponsored Member Benefit)
Prepared by the AAP Committee on Nutrition with contributions from more than 100 experienced practitioners, the new 7th edition puts today's most current nutrition-related information at your fingertips.
- Eating Behaviors of the Young Child
Developed by national and international child health and nutrition experts, Eating Behaviors of the Young Child represents the most recent advances in knowledge of the factors that influence early eating patterns.
- Food Fights, 2nd edition: Winning the Nutritional Challenges of Parenthood Armed with a Bottle of Ketchup <br>
Knowing what to feed children is one thing. Getting them to eat it is quite another!
In Food Fights, 2nd edition, the authors tastefully blend the science of nutrition and pediatrics with the practical insights of parents who have been in your shoes--offering simple solutions for your daily nutritional challenges. Whether you've got an infant, toddler, or young child, Food Fights promises entertaining, reality-based advice on:
▪ How to pick your battles (and arm yourself accordingly)
▪ Whining and dining, throwing food, and other dietary distractions
▪ Heaping helpings, TV dinners, fast food, and other nutritional minefields
▪ Eating out, grocery shopping, and travel
▪ The 5-second rule
▪ Drinking and dozing, juice, soda pop, and other classic drinking problems
▪ Sick kids, vitamins, body weight, allergies, constipation, spitting up...and so much more!
This revised second edition also includes new chapters on healthy breakfasts, what's lacking in snacking, and supermarket sanity, and serves up important guidance on making sense of package labels and choosing foods wisely. Add the cornucopia of resources such as recipes for success, a nutrient primer, and phone apps that help families stay on a tech-savvy track to good nutrition and this new and improved edition of Food Fights is guaranteed to leave you satisfied.
- Nutrition: What Every Parent Needs to Know
Nutrition: What Every Parent Needs to Know, 2nd Edition, gives parents all the information and strategies they need to meet the dietary needs of children from birth through adolescence, as well as the facts about standards of weight and height; eating disorders and special dietary needs, alternative diets and supplements; allergies; dealing with outside influences such as grandparents, neighbors, and television; and concerns over food safety. This new second edition provides updated growth charts and the new USDA MyPlate model for healthy eating, as well as updated information on topics such as: BPA, Breastfeeding, Constipation, Fish, mercury, Omega-3 fatty acids, Hiding foods, Obesity, Organic Foods, Physical activity, Picky eaters, Sodium, Vitamins, and much more.
Showing 1 - 4 of 4