- Adoption Medicine: Caring for Children and Families
The all-new Adoption Medicine: Caring for Children and Families brings together contributions from leading child health professionals for practical advice and field-tested guidelines on the full panoply of challenges adoptees and their families are most likely to face.
- Textbook of Global Child Health
Developed by more than 40 leading global child health experts, this all-new, first-of-its-kind textbook is a comprehensive reference tool that combines travel medicine, practicing medicine in other countries; and review of diseases endemic in the tropics and resource-limited areas.
* This textbook begins by presenting foundational information to build understanding of disease, health, medicine, culture, law, and the environment.
* It provides information for health care practitioners on preparing families traveling with children. Finally, health and illness are discussed in tangible ways to guide the practice of pediatrics in resource-limited regions of the planet.
* This textbook can serve health care practitioners in conjunction with other AAP publications such as: Working in International Child Health, Atlas of Pediatrics in the Tropics and Resource-Limited Settings
Showing 1 - 5 of 5