- AM:STARs: Hot Topics in Adolescent Health, Vol. 25, No. 2: Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews
This issue of AM:STARs, Hot Topics in Adolescent Health, presents a wide array of articles exploring some of the most exciting advances and controversies in adolescent health. These topics and other evolving areas are presented to guide the reader toward providing state of the art clinical care to adolescents, as well as reviewing new research that will shape the future of adolescent health.
- AM:STARs: Substance Use and Abuse Among Adolescents, Vol. 25, No. 1: Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews
Developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the new second edition efficiently delivers targeted, trustworthy guidance for diagnosing and managing pediatric musculoskeletal problems.
- AM:STARs Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews Current Psychopharmacology for Psychiatric Disorders in Adolescents Volume 24 Number 2
Current Psychopharmacology for Psychiatric Disorders in Adolescents.
- AM:STARs: Subspecialty Update, Vol. 24, No. 1: Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews
This issue of AM:STARs looks at specific issues within the subspecialty of adolescent medicine that are beneficial to those physicians involved in caring for adolescents and young adults. Subspecialties such as genetics, dermatology, critical care medicine, psychiatry, neurology, pulmonology, endocrinology, and sexual abuse are included. This issue also covers such unique topics as pharmacology, urology, sports medicine, orthopedics, and more. It presents a subspecialty perspective within the specialty of adolescent medicine.
- AM:STARs: Nutrition and Physical Activity, Vol. 23, No. 3: Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews
This volume of articles focuses on nutrition, eating, and physicial activity issues and concerns of adolescents and offers strategies for improving the nutritional health of young people, increasing physical activity, and preventing and treating weight-related disorders.