AAP eBooks is fully mobile!
In a browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
Simply link to the title, and our responsive reader will adjust to your device.
- This is the best option for institutional users with IP-authenticated access, or any user looking for a quick answer. It requires an Internet connection (WiFi or cellular).
In our AAP eBooks Reader app
This free mobile application allows users to download their AAP eBooks for offline reading on iOS and Android tablets and smartphones. Requires 10 MB storage plus the size of the downloaded eBooks, and a current version of iOS or Android.
- For Amazon Kindle Fire and other Android-based eReaders, make sure to enable “installation of apps from external sources” in your device settings.
- The AAP eBooks Reader app is the best option for frequent access to the same title, and/or when a connection is not available.
How to log in to the app
The AAP eBooks Reader app is free, but an AAP Login is required to view and download titles. There is no device limit per login.
- Individuals: Log in to the AAP eBooks app using your individual AAP Login if you purchased AAP eBooks title(s) through ShopAAP; you used an activation code for an AAP eBook; and/or you have access to select title(s) by virtue of AAP membership.
- Institutions: If your institution provides Web-based access to AAP eBooks, log in to the app using information provided by your institutional librarian or administrator. PLEASE NOTE: For institutional users, the login credentials for the eBooks app will be different than those for the eBooks Web site.
For more information on using the app, click here.