Richard E. Kreipe
- Martin M. FisherElizabeth M. AldermanRichard E. KreipeWalter D. Rosenfeld
- AAP Textbook of Adolescent Health CareEdited by Martin M. Fisher, MD, FAAP, Elizabeth M. Alderman, MD, FAAP, Richard E. Kreipe, MD, FAAP and Walter D. Rosenfeld, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2011
Trustworthy guidance spanning every aspect of adolescent health care. Directed by a distinguished editorial team and more than a hundred specialist contributors draw on extensive teen care experience to show you how to: Create a teen friendly office, improve your clinical preventive services, use precisely targeted assessment and diagnostic tools, implement state-of-the-art disease management techniques. Identify and treat eating disorders, screen for substance abuse, counsel patients and parents about adolescent high-risk health behaviors assess diverse mental health disorders, make appropriate specialist referrals, comply with today's confidentiality and privacy requirements, and maximize payment with proper coding and documentation procedures. Unlike other adolescent medicine references, the all-new AAP Textbook of Adolescent Care is an action-oriented working tool expressly built for efficient, on-target clinical problem-solving. Broad scope - Nearly 200 chapters cover physical growth and development, examination and laboratory screening, sexual development, puberty, obesity, sleep disorders, adolescent dermatology and much more. Clear management guidelines - Provides step-by-step recommendations: what to do, how to do it; when to admit, when to treat, when to refer. Evidence-based approach - Treat patients and counsel parents with high confidence. Excellent study reference - for the pediatric or internal medicine boards. Practical, how-to information and recommendations you'll consult again and again.
- AM:STARs: Evaluation & Management of Adolescent Issues: Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art ReviewsEdited by AAP Section on Adolescent Health and Alain Joffe, MD,MPHBook | Published in 2008
Now published by the AAP, Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews helps you stay up-to-date in key areas of current clinical practice
- Reaching Teens Strength-Based Communication Strategies To Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent DevelopmentBy American Academy of PediatricsEdited by Kenneth R. Ginsburg, MD, MS Ed, FAAP, FSAHM and Sara B. Kinsman, MD, PhDBook | Published in 2014
This all-new multimedia resource combines text and video to show how recognizing, reinforcing, and building on inherent strengths can engage today’s teens.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Textbook of Pediatric CareEdited by Thomas K. McInerny, MD, FAAP, Henry M. Adam, MD, FAAP, Deborah E. Campbell, MD, FAAP and Deepak M. Kamat, MD, PhD, FAAPBook | Published in 2008
For more than 75 years, the American Academy of Pediatrics has been the nation’s leading and most trusted child health expert. The all-new full color AAP Textbook continues the tradition by providing a wealth of expert guidance spanning every aspect of current clinical practice and sets a new standard for one-stop pediatric references! Directed by a distinguished editorial team, and featuring contributions from experienced clinicians nationwide, the new AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care is a resource you’ll use with complete confidence. Look here for expert guidance spanning every aspect of current clinical practice. Comprehensive scope: Covers screening, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, management, prevention, critical care, practice management, ethical and legal concerns and much more. Practical focus: Directly addresses day-to-day practice concerns for efficient patient problem-solving. Essential clinical guidance: Step-by-step recommendations on what to do, when and how to do it, when to admit, and when to refer. Evidence-based approach: State-of-the-art approach includes the evidence base for recommendations and lists detailed references within each chapter. Topical coverage: Highlights new priorities for 21st century practice: evidence-based medicine, environmental concerns, electronic health records, quality improvement, community-wide health approaches, confidentiality, cultural issues, and psychosocial issues.
- AM:STARs: Clinical GI Challenges in the Adolescent, Vol. 27, No. 1Edited by AAP Section on Adolescent Health, Joel R. Rosh, MD, Leo A. Heitlinger, MD and Walter D. Rosenfeld, MDBook | Published in 2016
- AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care, 2nd EdEdited by Thomas K. McInerny, MD, FAAP, Henry M. Adam, MD, FAAP, Deborah E. Campbell, MD, FAAP, Jane Meschan Foy, MD, FAAP and Deepak M. Kamat, MD, PhD, FAAPBook | Published in 2016
AAP eBooks Notices
New! Neonatal Resuscitation Collection
Reader Apps Available!