Sandra G. Hassink
- 5210 Pediatric Obesity Clinical Decision Support ChartEdited by Sandra G. Hassink, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 1970Sandra G. Hassink
- 5210 Pediatric Obesity Clinical Decision Support ChartEdited by Sandra G. Hassink, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2008
Call documentation, Red flags to watch for, Call prioritization, Dealing with difficult callers and much more.
- Pediatric Obesity, 2nd Edition: Prevention, Intervention and Treatment Strategies for Primary CareBy Sandra G. Hassink, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2014
Significantly revised and updated 2nd edition include worksheets, questionnaires, and other tools to help you aid parents in developing a plan to help their child safely reach and maintain a healthy weight.
- A Parent’s Guide to Childhood Obesity: A Road Map to HealthBy American Academy of PediatricsEdited by Sandra G. Hassink, MD, FAAP and Richard TruboBook | Published in 2005
This award-winning guide provides solutions and resources for parents and other caregivers who are concerned about childhood obesity and overweight children.
- Performing Preventive Services: A Bright Futures HandbookEdited by Susanne Tanski, Lynn C. Garfunkel, Paula M. Duncan and Michael WeitzmanBook | Published in 2010
Designed to accompany the Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents, Third Edition, this manual provides authoritative, evidence-based guidance about the most effective ways to deliver preventive services. Ideal
- American Academy of Pediatrics Textbook of Pediatric CareEdited by Thomas K. McInerny, MD, FAAP, Henry M. Adam, MD, FAAP, Deborah E. Campbell, MD, FAAP and Deepak M. Kamat, MD, PhD, FAAPBook | Published in 2008
For more than 75 years, the American Academy of Pediatrics has been the nation’s leading and most trusted child health expert. The all-new full color AAP Textbook continues the tradition by providing a wealth of expert guidance spanning every aspect of current clinical practice and sets a new standard for one-stop pediatric references! Directed by a distinguished editorial team, and featuring contributions from experienced clinicians nationwide, the new AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care is a resource you’ll use with complete confidence. Look here for expert guidance spanning every aspect of current clinical practice. Comprehensive scope: Covers screening, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, management, prevention, critical care, practice management, ethical and legal concerns and much more. Practical focus: Directly addresses day-to-day practice concerns for efficient patient problem-solving. Essential clinical guidance: Step-by-step recommendations on what to do, when and how to do it, when to admit, and when to refer. Evidence-based approach: State-of-the-art approach includes the evidence base for recommendations and lists detailed references within each chapter. Topical coverage: Highlights new priorities for 21st century practice: evidence-based medicine, environmental concerns, electronic health records, quality improvement, community-wide health approaches, confidentiality, cultural issues, and psychosocial issues.
- AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care, 2nd EdEdited by Thomas K. McInerny, MD, FAAP, Henry M. Adam, MD, FAAP, Deborah E. Campbell, MD, FAAP, Jane Meschan Foy, MD, FAAP and Deepak M. Kamat, MD, PhD, FAAPBook | Published in 2016
AAP eBooks Notices
New! Neonatal Resuscitation Collection
Reader Apps Available!