Elizabeth D. Barnett
- Textbook of Global Child HealthEdited by Deepak M. Kamat, MD, PhD, FAAP and Philip R. Fischer, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2005
Developed by more than 40 leading global child health experts, this all-new, first-of-its-kind textbook is a comprehensive reference tool that combines travel medicine, practicing medicine in other countries; and review of diseases endemic in the tropics and resource-limited areas.
* This textbook begins by presenting foundational information to build understanding of disease, health, medicine, culture, law, and the environment.
* It provides information for health care practitioners on preparing families traveling with children. Finally, health and illness are discussed in tangible ways to guide the practice of pediatrics in resource-limited regions of the planet.
* This textbook can serve health care practitioners in conjunction with other AAP publications such as: Working in International Child Health, Atlas of Pediatrics in the Tropics and Resource-Limited Settings
- 2017 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy, 23rd EdEdited by John S. Bradley, MD, Elizabeth D. Barnett, MD and Joseph B. Cantey, MDBook | Published in 1970John S. BradleyJohn D. NelsonElizabeth D. BarnettJoseph B. Cantey
AAP eBooks Notices
New! Neonatal Resuscitation Collection
Reader Apps Available!