Tanya Remer Altmann
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, 5th edition: Birth to Age 5Edited by Steven P. Shelov, MD, MS, FAAP and Tanya Remer Altmann, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2005
The trusted guide that parents have turned to for nearly 20 years just got even better--with new chapters on sleep and allergies, along with new content on resilience, prebiotics and probiotics, and other healthy lifestyle topics. Information on obesity, exercise, and nutrition has been expanded as well. AAP flagship consumer title with more than 400 million copies in print.
- Mommy Calls: Dr. Tanya Answers Parents' Top 101 Questions About Babies and ToddlersBy Tanya Remer Altmann, MD,FAAPBook | Published in 2005
Fast answers to frequent questions! <i>Today</i> show expert Dr. Tanya Altmann answers the most common questions caregivers ask about infants and toddlers
- Steven P. ShelovTanya Remer AltmannRobert E. Hannermann
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, 6th Ed: Birth to Age 5Edited by Steven P. Shelov, MD, MS, FAAP, Tanya Remer Altmann, MD, FAAP and Robert E. Hannermann, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 2014
NEW 6th edition!
This essential resource from the most respected organization on child health is the one guide pediatricians routinely recommend and parents can safely trust.
New and updated content includes:
New chapter on the effects of media and technology exposure in children
Updated Developmental Disability chapter
Updated content using the latest cutting-edge research on early brain development
Updated breastfeeding and nutrition content and policies
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, 6th Ed - SpanishEdited by Steven P. Shelov, MD, MS, FAAP and Tanya Remer Altmann, MD, FAAPBook | Published in 1970Steven P. ShelovTanya Remer AltmannJuan C. Kupferman
AAP eBooks Notices
New! Neonatal Resuscitation Collection
Reader Apps Available!